- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- Holiday Safety
- K12 School Covid FAQ
- Covid Case Release 7-10-20
- Covid Case Release 7-3-20
- DOH-Calhoun/Liberty Annouces Additional Covid-19 Cases
Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals